Many of us will be practicing social distancing whilst COVID-19 is prevalent in our communities.
Thanks to the suggestions from many of our members, we have listed some tips to maintain your wellbeing during this time:
– Keep up a normal daily routine as much as possible.
– Stay active and busy
– Maintain a positive attitude
– Wash hands thoroughly
– Wipe high touch surfaces frequently (e.g. doorknobs, sink, phone, iPad)
Exercise and Physical Activity
– Walking around the backyard
– Dancing on the spot
– Home exercise equipment, i.e. weights, stationary bike
– Keep in touch with family members and friends via telephone, email or social media
Mind and Games
– Take the opportunity to do some things you never usually have time for, such as board games, craft, drawing and reading.
– Words with Friends app (download on your smart phone)
If you have a wellbeing tip you’d like to add, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or message our team on Facebook @strokeassociationvictoria