Today Sienna will show you how to make a muesli tart topped with yoghurt and fresh fruit.
The ingredients and method are outlined below the video so that you can follow the steps at your own pace.
Sienna is the Barwon Stroke Support Centre Coordinator and is a qualified Pastry Chef.
3/4 cups cornflakes
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup mixed nuts
1 tbs unsalted butter
2 tbs maple syrup
125g preferred yoghurt
½ cup Fresh fruit
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Grease a round tart tin with removable bottom and place on a baking tray
and set aside.
3. Place the cornflakes, oats and nuts in the bowl of a food processor fitted with
a metal blade and process until combined.
4. Transfer the cereal mixture to a large bowl, drizzle with the melted butter,
and toss to combine.
5. Stir in the maple syrup and press along the bottom and side of the tart tin to form the tart shell.
6. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes.
7. While tart shell is baking, prepare desired fruit.
8. Transfer tart tin to a wire rack and place in the fridge for 10 minutes to cool.
9. Remove the tart shell from the mould and transfer to a serving plate.
10. Spoon yogurt into tart shell.
11. Arrange with fruit and serve immediately.
Recipe by Hazy and Sienna Connelly