Simple Zucchini Slice
This recipe was created by Celeste O’Brian – qualified fitness and nutrition consultant.
- 1 large zucchini (grated)
- 1 large carrot (grated)
- 2-3 short cut bacon rashes (chopped – no fat)
- 1/2 onion (chopped finely)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped finely)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Line a baking tray and evenly spread mixture
- Bake for 20-25mins (or until just golden on top)
- Slice into pieces and place in freezer bags for easy quick healthy lunches/snacks.