Healthy Chicken Tacos
This recipe was created by Celeste O’Brian – qualified fitness and nutrition consultant.
- 2 x chicken breast diced
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Chili optional (chopped finely)
- 1/2 red capsicum (chopped finely)
- Cos lettuce leaves (washed and pat dry)
- 1 Lemon
- Small tin of corn kernels
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 Red onion (chopped finely)
- Fry chicken with oyster sauce, capsicum and chili until cooked through. Set aside.
- Combine all salsa ingredients and squeeze the lemon on top, toss through.
- On a bed of cos lettuce leaves, place a serving of the salsa and top with chicken mixture.
To register for Will2Walk or to donate, click here: https://will2walk-2020.raisely.com/