Prawn & Chorizo Stuffed Squid
This recipe was created by Celeste O’Brian – qualified fitness and nutrition consultant.
- 4 squid tubes
- 1 chorizo – chopped
- 200g peeled prawn – raw, thawed and chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum
- Chilli (if desired)
- 1 clove garlic – chopped finely
- 1 onion – chopped finely
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Rocket leaves
- Balsamic glaze
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Fry onion and garlic in non-stick pan, add all other ingredients (except breadcrumbs and squid tubes) and stir until cooked through.
- Combine cooked mixture with breadcrumbs and add a little olive oil if needed.
- Fill the tubes with mixture and close ends with a toothpick.
- Either cook on BBQ or fry pan with butter (8mins each side).
- Serve on bed of rocket leaves, feta and balsamic glaze.