To make stroke support more geographically accessible, we have developed an online stroke support program. The program is run via the ZOOM platform and is open to stroke survivors and their carers across Victoria, no matter where they are located.
The online stroke support program provides stroke survivors & their carers with COVIDsafe access to skill development activities, educational talks, and social connection with peers via an online support group.
Join our next LIVE Online Chair Yoga session using the ZOOM details outlined below.
When: Weekly on a Wednesday
Next session: Wednesday 27th October
Time: 11:30am – 12:30pm
Join Zoom Meeting: click here
Meeting ID: 831 1135 2512
What you will need:
– To ensure participants’ safety, attendees must have their video turned on
– As another safety measure for participants, attendees must have their full name & Centre/Support Group name (if applicable) displayed
– Device to watch class (iPad/smart phone/computer)
– Sturdy chair, on a non slip surface
– No props (blocks/bands) required
Upon entry into the zoom meeting, you will automatically be muted with your video on, you may un-mute yourself to ask questions.
Any questions or issues, please contact our team on 9670-1117 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org