St Mary’s Terrace Community Hub, 192 Myers Street, Geelong
(Located within the Volunteering Geelong offices)
Our Barwon Stroke Support Centre is located in a shared community facility in Geelong Centre. The Centre Coordinator also runs external activities within the local community. Please refer to the Centre Activity Schedule to view in-centre and external activities for the current month.
Our Barwon Stroke Support Centre operates in line with the most recent advice from the Victorian Government, as a result:
- COVID double vaccination, or a valid exemption, is required to attend the Barwon Stroke Support Centre
- Registration is essential for attendance to all groups, recreational, skill development & assisted activities
- QR code check-in is mandatory
- Member density requirements are in place
- Should registrations exceed the density requirements, groups will meet in locations outside of the Centre
Our Centre Coordinators provide one-on-one in-person, phone and email support with COVIDsafe measures in place, as advised by the Victorian Government. Contact details and availability can be found on each Centre’s respective website page.
For general assistance during business hours, please call 03 9670-1117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org