Our Barwon Stroke Support Centre is located opposite the Geelong City Cricket Club. The Centre Coordinator also runs external activities within the local community. Please refer to the Centre Activity Schedule to view in-Centre and external activities for the current month.
For those who are unable to attend the Barwon Stroke Support Centre groups & activities due to the current COVID vaccination mandate, or for any other reason, we have an online stroke support program that is open to all.
Our Barwon Stroke Support Centre operates in line with the most recent advice from the Victorian Government, as a result:
- COVID double vaccination, or a valid exemption, is required to attend the Barwon Stroke Support Centre
- Registration is essential for attendance to all groups, recreational, skill development & assisted activities
- QR code check-in is mandatory
- Member density requirements are in place
- Should registrations exceed the density requirements, groups will meet in locations outside of the Centre
Our Centre Coordinators provide one on one in-person, phone and email support with COVIDsafe measures in place, as advised by the Victorian Government. Contact details and availability can be found on each Centre’s respective website page.
For general assistance during business hours, please call 03 9670-1117 or email at email@example.com