Our Bendigo Stroke Support Centre is located in a shared community facility, in California Gully. The Centre Coordinator also runs external activities within the local community. Please refer to the Centre Activity Schedule to view in-Centre and external activities for the current month.
Our Bendigo Stroke Support Centre operates in line with the most recent advice from the Victorian Government, as a result:
- COVID double vaccination, or a valid exemption, is required to attend the Bendigo Stroke Support Centre
- Registration is essential for attendance to all groups, recreational, skill development & assisted activities
- QR code check-in is mandatory
- Member density requirements are in place
- Sing for Recovery is on hold until further notice
Our Centre Coordinators provide one on one in-person, phone and email support with COVIDsafe measures in place, as advised by the Victorian Government. Contact details and availability can be found on each Centre’s respective website page.
For general assistance during business hours, please call 03 9670-1117 or email at email@example.com