Long Gully Pavilion, 21 Cunneen Street, Long Gully
Our Bendigo Stroke Support Centre is located in a shared community facility in Long Gully. The Centre Coordinator also runs external activities within the local community. Please refer to the Centre Activity Schedule to view in-centre and external activities for the current month.
Long Gully Pavilion: Facility & Room Hire
The Long Gully Pavilion facility and rooms can be hired on a casual or permanent, ongoing basis. As the Stroke Association of Victoria (SAV) is the Committee of Management for the Long Gully Pavilion, facility and room booking enquiries can be sent directly to our team via email at email@example.com.
Our Bendigo Stroke Support Centre operates in line with the most recent advice from the Victorian Government, as a result:
- COVID double vaccination, or a valid exemption, is required to attend the Bendigo Stroke Support Centre
- Registration is essential for attendance to all groups, recreational, skill development & assisted activities
- QR code check-in is mandatory
- Member density requirements are in place
- Sing for Recovery is on hold until further notice
Our Centre Coordinators provide one-on-one in-person, phone and email support with COVIDsafe measures in place, as advised by the Victorian Government. Contact details and availability can be found on each Centre’s respective website page.
For general assistance during business hours, please call 03 9670-1117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org